- Base Level 99 Monk or Champion
- Job Level 60 Champion
- Job Level 50 Monk
- 1 Blazing Soul  and 1 Green Apple Ring
There are only a few steps to job change into a sura but the most challenging part is killing those 100 Desert Wolves which is not outside the entrance of the Ice Dungeon. I spent most of the time finding where those wolves are. Also, make Veins as your save point in this Ragnarok Sura Job Change Quest.
*Currently the Ragnarok Sura Quest is bugged starting at step 7. The warp directly goes to the Swordsman Job Change Quest*
Ragnarok Sura Job Change Quest
1. Start the Ragnarok Sura Job Change Quest by going to veins pub (veins 149, 218) and speak with Sludge Worm(ve_in 241, 128) inside. He’s so rude and he argues with the waitress and an Unknown Fighter will appear out of nowhere and breaks it up
To go to Veins, board the airship from Izlude and exit in Rachel. From Rachel, you can use the service of the Cool Voting Staff, Corp to go to Veins.
2. Head outside the pub and go inside a building (veins 128, 237). Go near the Fighter downstairs and a conversation will start. Speak with him again and tell him that You want to know more. He will ask you to go and kill 100 Desert Wolves as a test.
3. The best way to hunt Desert Wolves is outside the Ice Dungeon which is ra_fild1. From Rachel town, exit right then go 3 portals to the north. You may be able to make the map as a memo so if you die you could go back right away to continue the Ragnarok Sura Quest.
4. Go back to the Fighter in Veins and he asks you to go to the Valley of Abyss in El Mes Plateau at the southeast of Juno and meet his colleague Buddy.
5. Restock with potions as you have to survive a room filled with monsters in the next steps of the Ragnarok Sura Job Change Quest. From Yuno town, exit the south portal, then south again, then east and you will be in Juno Field 7. Speak with Buddy(yuno_fild07 254, 176) who is at the center of the map. He will warp you to the test area.
6. Enter the chat room to initiate the test. But if there’s people before you, you would have to wait.
7. The test is you have to survive a 5 minute in a room filled with monsters. The trick on this part of Ragnarok Sura Job Change Quest is to hide behind the top pillar and kill any monster that reach your area. Upon entering the test room, a large mob of Incubus, Rybios, Skeleton Prisoners and Zombie Prisoners will spawn. Another wave will spawn later, followed by a mob of Rideword. Finally, another mob of Incubus, Rybios, etc. will spawn.
8. After 5 minutes, Buddy will appear and kill the rest of the monsters and he warps you to his Master.
9. Speak with the Master and he changes your job into a Sura. Congratulations for finishing the Ragnarok Sura Job Change Quest! You shall receive 1 Blazing Soul  and 1 Green Apple Ring as your Sura Job Change Quest rewards.